Pit & Peak!

Friday, January 11, 2013

This week has been crazy! Trying to adjust to my new work schedule and my classes.
I am so so so so glad it is Friday.
 
 
Today I am linking up with Allie & Brin for Pit & Peak
 
button  
 
Pit- I have been going back and forth about my job all week. I have come to the conclusion I need to move on and start a new chapter in my life. I have been thinking about this for the past 6 months. This week some events happened that finally led me to the conclusion of leaving. Its bittersweet because I will miss my kids like crazy but I need to do this for me!
 
Peak- All the awesome shows that came back on this week!
Like...
the bachelor
biggest loser
Nashville
greys anatomy
snooki & jwoww
Teen Mom 2
Catfish
 
 
I hope y'all have a great weekend!
 
 
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you're having job issues! That stinks, and it affects everything because you're there most of your waking hours. I hope you find something that makes you happier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you find a job you like! Also I'm so happy some f my regular shows are back on! I've been deprived!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make yourself happy lady! I'm glad you've finally come to a conclusion about your job! Yay for new shows - especially Snooki &JWOWW, Catfish and Teen Mom 2! Thanks for linking up!

    Allie

    ReplyDelete