My Winter Must Haves!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Is anyone else like me and always dead tired Tuesday mornings?
For me it is because Monday nights consist of the Bachelor, Teen Mom 2 & Catfish!
Why I feel like I have to stay up & watch it that night instead of just recording it is beyond me.
 
Anyways
Today I am going to be sharing with you my Winter Must Haves!
 
 
Soap & Glory- The Righteous (Body) Butter
My skin needs to stay hydrated during the winter. This body butter soaks into my skin fast and keeps it hydrated. Not to mention it smells ah-ma-zing!
 
Soap & Glory Hand Food Cream
This cream is obviously for your hands. I keep it in my purse. Since I work with kids I wash my hands a lot and so they constantly get dry. I love having this on hand.
 
 
Simple hydrating moisturizer
My face gets really dry during the winter. I love this moisturizer because it is designed for people with sensitive skin.
 
Macadamia Deep Repair Masque
holy grail product right here. If you don't own this you need to.
It is kind of expensive ($30) but sooo worth it.
I use it once a week and my hair isn't dry and damaged looking anymore!
 
 
 
Lorac Pro Palette
I have been loving this palette this winter. It has every color I would want.
I will be doing a review on this soon!
 
 
Loreal BB Cream
I like wearing BB cream when I know my skin is a little dry. If I put foundation on it is just going to look flakey.
This is my favorite BB cream I have tried so far.
 
 
Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub
I use this almost every. When my lips are chapped I like getting all that dead skin off.
It also tastes really good.
 
Sugar Lip Treatment
Hydrating your lips is a must in the winter. Especially after using the scrub I need to put moisture back into my lips.
 
 
Wonderstruck Taylor Swift Perfume
This is my favorite perfume for the winter time. It is woody/floral smelling.
 
 
Knitted infinity scarves
They are a staple for winter. American Eagle has some great ones!
 
Uggs
Some people hate on them (I used to be one of those people)
but they are beyond comfortable!
 
 
 
Scented Candles
The one I have been burning lately is Vanilla Bean Noel. I love cozying up with a candle burning watching the Bachelor or reading a magazine.
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. I work right around the corner from a LUSH store, I'm going to try that bubblegum lip scrub.

    I've been tossing around using a BB. Thanks for the recommendation!

    I'm an Ugg hater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you will love the bubble gum lip scrub! I don't think I will ever be with out it again.

      Delete
  2. I love Soap & Glory! Their stuff is amazing!!! And I'm dying to try the Lorac Pro Palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Lorac Pro Palette.. almost more than the Naked Palettes!

      Delete
  3. I love those Lorac Pro Palette colors!! I want! Did you find it at Ulta? Great recomendations for dry skin! My legs are the worst during the winter! I own 2 pairs of uggs and a few knock offs...my brothers say they are called uggs because they are ugly but I love them! They keep my feet warm during the cold winters up here!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the Lorac palette at Ulta! but I know they have it at Sephora to.
      Uggs may not be the most attractive but they sure are comfy!

      Delete
  4. so many great picks i have been loving the soap and glory hand food, macadamia deep repair masque and the fresh lipbalms :D
    http://www.thelilywhiteenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I love your blog, so I nominated you for the Liebster Award! All you have to do is check out my blog for the post!! Have a great day!

    www.a-m-v.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete