December Playlist

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Well, vacation is over.
After 12 glorious days off I have to go back to work today.
All I did yesterday was dread today!
So, If you are like me and have to go back to work today. I feel your pain!

Anyways, I thought I would share with you today my December playlist


The A Team-Ed Sheeran


Wipe Your Eyes- Maroon 5 


Oath- Cher Lloyd


Ready Or Not- Bridgit Mendler 


Better Dig Two- The Band Perry


Boyfriend- RaeLynn



Catch My Breath


I Knew You Were Trouble- Taylor Swift 


Somebody's Heartbreak- Hunter Hayes



Let me know what some of your favorites songs were! 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It sucks to have to go back to work but at least it's only 2 days and then the weekend! I love the music you listed! Especially Hunter Hayes, Ed Sheeran, and the Band Perry! Good choices!

    ReplyDelete