Campus Book Rentals & Operation Smile!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Classes start back up on Monday.
You know what that means. Time to buy those expensive textbooks!
I always try to buy used but sometimes I can't so I have to buy brand new books.
I am sure you all know that new books are not cheap.
I cringe every time I see just how much they are.
 
If you need to buy textbooks you need to buy them through Campus Book Rentals
 
Why you ask?
Lets take a look!
 
1. You can save 40-90% off of bookstore prices!
Take a look at this Engineering Book it is $47.17
How stinking cheap is that?!
 
2. Free shipping BOTH ways!
umm holla!
 
3. You can highlight in the textbook!
How awesome is that?! I am a huge fan of highlighting so this will come in handy for me
 
4. Flexible renting periods
You are actually able to choose the day you need to return your book!
 
5. Campus Book Rentals donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented!
You are not only saving yourself money but also helping out Operation Smile
 
If you have any other questions or just want to know more check out this video!
 
 
 
& thank you to Ricci for sharing this with me! this will be saving me a lot of money!
 
 
Photobucket

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!