A-Z of me

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy Thursday Ladies!
I'm home sick today. This flu going around is no freaking joke!
 
Today I am stealing this post idea from Allie
I think its a fun way for new & old followers to get to know me a little better
 
 
A) Age: 22
 
B) Bed size: Full.
 
C) Chore you hate: This is probably the easiest chore ever but I hate making up my bed.
Not to mention I am a crazy sleeper. I toss & turn so much my bottom sheet comes off!
 
D) Dogs: zoe & cosmo
 
 
 E) Essential start to your day: coffee! I am by no means a morning person so I need coffee to function properly.
 
F) Favorite color: Pink
 
G) Gold or Silver: I always used to be a silver girl but lately I have been really getting into gold.
 
H) Height: 5'5
 
I) Instruments you play: When I was little I tried the flute & piano and none of them took. I wish I could play the guitar!
 
J) Job Title: Assistant Teacher
 
K) Kids: Working with 13 kids every day is my birth control. Don't want kids for awhile.
 
L) Live: Georgia
 
M) Married: My mom wishes! She reminds me at least once a week she is ready for grandchildren. Any one else's mom do this?
 
N) Nicknames: My whole family pretty much calls me Zanny. Alexandra is just to long of a name.
 
O) Overnight hospital stays: Once. When I was little I was constipated so my parents took me to the hospital. That's not embarrassing or anything.
 
P) Pet Peeve: When people crack any bones. It makes me cringe!
 
Q) Quote: You are braver then you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
 
R) Righty or Lefty: Righty
 
S) Siblings: twins- Victoria & Austin
 
 
T) Time you wake up: Mondays whenever I want. Tues-Thurs 6:30. Friday 5:30.
 
U) University Attended: Kennesaw State
 
V) Vegetables you dislike: broccoli & cauliflower. nasty.
 
W) What makes you run late: Not being able to find anything to wear.
 
X) X-rays you've had: just mouth x-rays
 
Y) Yummy food: pizza, frozen yogurt, cupcakes, etc.
 
Z) Zoo animal favorite: lions, penguins, & monkeys
 
 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea for a post - may have to steal it! I sleep the same way - I don't know how some people can sleep and not mess their sheets up! And my mom AND dad remind me all the time they are ready for more grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete