5 for FIVE

Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy, dreary, yucky Monday morning! Well at least in GA anyway.
At least the Falcons won yesterday :)
 
Today I am linking up with Jenn & Jessica for 5 for Five.
This is my favorite link up. It has really kept me accountable!
 
FantasticallyAverage  
 
 
 Lets see how I did last week:
 
1. Go to bed earlier
It was hard the first two nights. What helps is once I get in bed I tell myself no phone.
 
2. Respond to all my unanswered emails
yes! it felt so good. I don't think I ever let it get as bad as it did.
 
3. Drink 8 glasses of water every day
I started strong in the beginning of the week then by Thursday it cut to about half.
Why is it so hard to drink water?!
 
4. Write Christmas thank you cards
check!
 
5. Make an eye doctor appointment
well I just forgot all about this. oops.
 
This week:
 
1. Start my homework early
I have a bad habit of saving it all for Sunday afternoon.
I was in stress mode all day yesterday. not fun.
 
2. Blog every day this week
I haven't blogged all week since before Christmas
 
3. Clean the bathroom
holy tornado! make up & hair junk everywhere
 
4. Do not take my problems home with me
I have a bad habit of taking my work problems home with me. It annoys the heck out of my fam.
 
5. Be in the moment
When I'm hanging with friends & family I need to put the phone or computer away
 
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I need to get to sleep earlier every night this week!

    I've been good with water so far this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to not take my work problems home with me as well. It's so hard because they're so tightly intertwined with each other...at least mine are. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya girl! It is soo hard to do especially when they are tightly intertwined with each other like you said. I'm just gonna take it day by day. I already caught myself start to complain earlier..ugh!

      Delete
  3. Hello there swap partner! Your blog is super cute! I'm going to link up to this blog hop next week, how cool!

    Nikki
    www.TheCraftySideOfSarcasm.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find it easier to drink water at work because we have the big ol gallons of Arrowhead in the room next to me! But on the weekends I am the absolute worst.

    I wish everyone would put their phone away when we're hanging out! All that stuff can wait a few hours =D

    ReplyDelete