5 for Five

Monday, January 7, 2013

Not only is it Monday.
But, it's the Monday after vacation.
I just want this day to hurry up so I can go home and watch the bachelor tonight!
Who else is excited to see Sean tonight?!
 
I'm linking up with Jenn & Jessica for 5 for Five
 
FantasticallyAverage  
 
Because of the holidays I've been a little MIA so I'm not recapping my last goals.
 
This week:
 
1.  Go to bed earlier.
I've been staying up till1-2 since I've been on vacation. It needs to stop now that I have to wake up early again.
 
2. Respond to all my unanswered emails.
I have A LOT of em.
 
3. Drink 8 glasses of water every day.
For some reason this is so hard for me to do but really want to start doing it!
 
4. Write Christmas thank you cards.
I'm a little behind.
 
5. Make an eye doctor appointment.
 My eyes have been killing me lately. I wear glasses but I know my eyes have gotten worse so there not really helping anymore.
 
I hope everyone has a great week! 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    http://www.thingsinyou.blogspot.com/2013/01/ive-been-nominated.html
    I hope your as excited as I am! Go check it out!

    ReplyDelete