Sunday Social!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday Social
Happy Sunday lovelies! 


Favorite Holiday Movies/Tv Specials?
I love all the ABC Family Tv Specials like..

Rudolph the red nosed reindeer
via
The year without a Santa Claus
via
Jack Frost
via
Do you do any volunteering during the holidays if so what? If not what would you do?
I volunteer at the hospital during a Christmas breakfast for all the employees kids. My sister and I paint faces.

Favorite toy received as a child for the Holidays?
a big barbie house

What was your must have item in high school for the Holidays?
When I was in High School all I wanted was a Coach Purse


Item you begged for the most and never got?
I remember begging my parents for a side kick but never got one
via

What do you do on Christmas Eve?
On Christmas Eve my family & I go downtown to eat & then take a carriage ride to look at all the lights. Then when we come home we watch Scrooge!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. It warms my heart to hear that you do something for the employees kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the classic Christmas shows! Just stopping by from Sunday Social to say hello. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of a carriage ride to look at light :)

    xoxo
    Gwen
    www.oursweetlifeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you through Ashley's Sunday Social linkup! Love your blog! I asked for a sidekick as well and never received it!!!! I was obsessed with getting one! Happy Sunday!
    - Nicole @ www.grubnmarriage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A carriage ride to look at lights sounds absolutely magical!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol. Remember when the Sidekicks were the 'thing'? I never got one either. I love your blog and am your newest follower... maybe you'd like to hop on over and follow me back? ;-)

    xoxo-
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! everyone wanted a sidekick back in the day lol

      thanks for stopping by & following!
      followed u back :)

      Delete
  7. I love watching Rudolph! I used to watch that as a kid all the time with my Dad! Your Christmas Eve traditions sound so lovely!

    ReplyDelete