Sunday Social- Holiday Spirit

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Linking up today with Neely & Ashley for Sunday Social

Sunday Social

What is your favorite Holiday season tradition?
I love all our Christmas Eve traditions which you can see here.
I also love going to look at Christmas lights.

Do you have a certain Holiday movie you watch more than others? If so what is it?
Elf. Hands down.
I just watched it last night actually. It was on abc family!

Show us your favorite decoration or pinterest decoration you wish you could have?

                                                                             Source: houzz.com via Donna on Pinterest



Favorite Holiday song?
All I Want For Christmas Is You- Mariah Carey
such a classic


Favorite Holiday dessert?
christmas cookies & peppermint bark

What is on your wish list this year?
 a new camera
& a monogram necklace
oh, and a michael kors watch..a girl can dream :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. There's always time for Elf. If I catch it on I have to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Christmas Eve tradition! That sounds awesome.

    I am dying for a fancy pants new camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through a giveaway... Glad I did! And is that your beautiful house in the picture with Elf on TV?! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete