Finally A Weekend Update!

Monday, December 17, 2012

I haven't done a Weekend Update in awhile
My weekends haven't been exciting enough to share!
 This weekend my cousin and her husband came in town because they are going to be moving here in March! I am so excited because other then my immediate family we have no family here.


Friday:
I went Christmas shopping to try and get some last minute things.
I finally decided on what to get my brother. My mom told me he had been wanting this phone case and my parents hadn't gotten him it yet. Of course I went out the next day & picked it up. I still need to get him one more thing but at least I have something!
Then Friday night we went to dinner with my cousins. It is always so fun to see family!


Saturday:


My sister & I got ready to go look at the apartment my cousin is going to lease and went to lunch.
She doesn't have a Zaxby's where she lives so we wanted her to try it! 
Then we went home and baked and watched Christmas movies
The boys had been out skeet shooting so when they come home they were tired.
We decided to order some pizzas and watch a movie!
We decided on the 12 days of Christmas Eve.
It was also cold enough to have our first fire to!



Sunday:



I grabbed some Starbucks and headed to church
It was really emotional because they talked about the shooting
Speaking of the shooting 
Tomorrow there will be a blogger day of silence. The button will be posted and that is it.
Please try to not to post anything else that day, if possible.



Hope y'all had a great weekend as well :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Found you from the weekend update! I love love love your blog! Can't wait to read more from you!

    xo! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun weekend!!! And I LOVE Zaxbys!!! The House salad with fried chicken and ranch dressing is me absolute FAVE!!!

    ReplyDelete