5 for five!

Monday, December 10, 2012

This post is super late but I have been taking finals and studying all day!
But, I still wanted to link up for 5 for Five!
PartyOfOne

Let's see how I did last week:
1. Start studying for finals
I did a little bit. Not as much as I had wanted but hey at least I started!

2. Finish up Christmas shopping
Didn't finish but I finally figured out what I am getting my dad so that makes me feel better!

3. Get organized 
I got my school stuff organized
Blog stuff..not so much

4. Eat breakfast every morning
6/7 not bad!

5.  Clean make up brushes
totally forgot & just didn't end up caring

This weeks goals:

1. study study study

2. figure out what to get my brother for Christmas
If any one has any idea on what to get a 17 year old guy. let me know!

3. Finish City of Bones

4. Wrap the presents I already have

5. Sell books from this semester 

Hope y'all had a great Monday!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great goals!! Good luck girly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi am now following you. I only have one day left on my 1st giveaway. Hope you will come check it out and follow me back. Have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete