5 For Five! (3)

Monday, December 17, 2012

Ladies, I did bad this week.
Let's just see how bad shall we?

PartyOfOne


Last week:
1. study study study
I did this..to much of this in fact

2. figure out what to get my brother for Christmas
done! 

3. Finish city of bones
nope didn't even crack it open

4. Wrap the presents I already have
wrap? no
put in cute christmas bags? yes

5. Sell books from this semester
Ha! like I even wanted to think about this after finals

Alright so maybe I didn't do as bad as I thought!
This week:


1. Finish getting/wrapping all Christmas gifts
I have almost everything but have a few last minute things I need to do. 

2. Make Thank You cards for all the parents & students in my class

3. Go to the eye doctor or at least make an appointment
I have been putting this off for awhile.. and am getting blinder by the day.

4.  Wash my face every single night
I get lazy some nights

5. Clean!
Ever since finals I have been messy

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm a weirdo...I LOVE going to the eye dr :)

    Good luck on your goals!!!

    ReplyDelete