Weekend Update

Monday, November 26, 2012

I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving/weekend! 
I have today off and I honestly have no idea how I am going to get back in the school/work swing. I am not looking forward to it what so ever.

I'm linking up with Sami for a Weekend Update
                                                         

Thursday
I had such a relaxing Thanksgiving. My family & I decided not to go anywhere this year & just have Thanksgiving at home.
Its a tradition in my family to wake up & watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. 
Then we put up the Christmas tree & watch football
We had dinner at 6:30
& I don't have ANY pictures of Thanksgiving at all!
My family & I never get dressed up we just stay in our "comfys" 

Friday
I don't participate in Black Friday
I wait till Cyber Monday! Which is today & I am so excited!
I plan on getting all my families Christmas gifts today or at least most of them
I didn't do anything Friday. I just relaxed & watched a bunch of Christmas movies!

source

Saturday
My family & I went to see Skyfall. It was really good, but they could have made it a lot shorter! 
source

Sunday
I went to Target to get a few make up items that I am going to be doing reviews on! 
& my sister and I had a little photo session in the backyard!



Have a great Monday :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm on the hunt for shoes and scarves and other gifts today!

    I'm jealous that you have off today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope you found some great stuff today! I know I did.. maybe a little to much lol

      Delete