Weekend Update & A Winner!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Oh Monday, why do you have to come so quickly?
As usual I am linking up with Sami for a Weekend Update 


via
Friday: Caught up on my new favorite show Nashville
I seriously love that show so much. I hate waiting a whole week for another episode!



Saturday: Spent the afternoon at Ikea & came home with a full length mirror 
I started decorating for Christmas! 
My sister & I made this cake for my mom for her birthday that was last week



Sunday: Spent the whole day sipping on a peppermint mocha & watching movies galore 
like...

The Last Song

The Notebook

My giveaway ended and the winner is ...
Natalie
a Rafflecopter giveaway

I think it was meant to be that she won because her birthday is less then a week away! 
Go check out her blog & wish her an early happy birthday :)

Also, If you are participating in the Sip & Share Swap make sure you send your package out as soon as possible! 
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. I watched both those movies and I love them!!! Congrats to my girl Natalie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love these things!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get it :(

      Email me here: imnatalieblair@gmail.com

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I caught a bit of The Notebook too. I love that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love catching up on the DVR on Friday's!

    I found you via the Weekend Update linkup! Just wanted to let you know that I'm doing a Heylee B. Boutique Giveaway! I thought you might be interested.

    xoxo
    A-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sent your package out Friday so I am hoping it gets there today or tomorrow! Love christmas and starbucks. Your decor looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just sent out yours this morning! It should be there by Thursday!

      Delete
  6. oh, a day at Ikea sounds perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like it was a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great weekend! Jealous of your peppermint mocha - I'm definitely getting one of those this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ikea is the best! I could spend hours in there :)

    ReplyDelete