Weekend Update-Target Haul

Monday, November 5, 2012

 I hope everyone had a fab weekend! 
I was sick all weekend. womp womp.
Apparently I don't like this time of year because when I went to the Drs. my records showed that around this time for the past 4 years straight I have come in with the exact same symptoms.
stupid sinus infections
anyway
I did manage to go on a little outing on Saturday to Target
& they are in Full Christmas mode
I may or may not have already decorated for Christmas
which is only 50 days away!
Here are the goodies I got at Target:
Flannel Christmas sheets- I love Flannel sheets in the winter
Christmas bulbs- to decorate my mini tree
Plaid Scarf-SOO cute
Christmas Picture Frame
Essie Leading Lady is the red one
Essie Beyond Cozy is the Silvery one 
Dove Hair Therapy- I needed a new detangler and heard so many good things about this one
Ponds Evening Soothe Makeup Remover Wipes- I love these things they get all the make up off


Remember if you are participating in the Sip & Share Swap.
Email your partners if you haven't already!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I'm always sick at the same times with the same thing too. It stinks! LOVE Target, need to get my butt over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so ready to start decorating for christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! Love that your bed will even be Christmasy that's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm mad for plaid. Love that scarf.

    Feel better - my annual sinus crap hits at the end of January.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I'm loving the new Essie collection, but it is always sold out everywhere I go right now. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found those polishes just thrown somewhere in the clothing section lol
      i snatched them up so fast!

      Delete