Sunday Social-4's

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Linking up for Sunday Social

Name 4 jobs you've had in your life.
-Nannying 
-Old Navy
-Homestead Resort
-the preschool I work at now

Name 4 movies you would watch over and over.
-Easy A
-Sex & the City
-Elf
-UP

Name 4 places you have lived.
I have only ever lived in Rochester, MI
& Alpharetta, GA

Name 4 of your favorite foods.
-sushi
-chicken
-mashed potatoes
-salmon 
Name 4 things you always carry with you.
-some sort of chapstick
-wallet
-phone
-water or some sort of drink

Name 4 places you have been on vacation. 
-Destin, FL
-NYC
-Mackinac Island, MI
- Mexico



Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Ah I love Easy A! (That's because I have a girl crush on Emma Stone) I love when she gets that card and she says it's the worst song ever but she keeps playing it so much she wears the card out! lol. Those pics at mexico look super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sushi is so yummy!

    I need to get better at carrying water with me! It was save me from diet soda binges lol

    Happy Sunday =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is why i learned to always carry water! bc otherwise I would go for a diet coke lol

      Delete
  3. I used to work at Old Navy too, had some of the best times there and worst of times!

    xoxo
    Gwen
    www.oursweetlifeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have friends who always travel to Mackinac Island - I just love the name and would love to see it sometime!

    Stopping by from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you would love it!

      thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. Stopping by from the Sunday Social link up and I wanted to say hi!

    Misfit Librarian
    http://misfitlibrariansadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get really really really excited when I hear people have visited Destin, FL. May seem kinda silly to you as I am assuming you currently live in GA but for a southerner transplanted in the north I get all goofy. However, if more people have been there to visit (especially to Seaside) they would understand why I get so excited (at least in my humble opinion).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i LOVE Destin! Even living in GA I still get to excited to go anywhere in FL!

      Delete