Sip & Share Swap Reveal!

Friday, November 23, 2012

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
I will recap mine next week.

Today I am revealing what I got in my sip & share swap
My partner was Katie
She is so sweet. Y'all need to go check her out!


I was so excited. She knows me so well.
1. i love christmas
2. i love nail polish
(there is a sinful colors nail polish in 24/7 in the black bag)

I got the cutest christmas mug 
w/ candy cane coffee 
which I cannot wait to try
Cinnamon Cocoa Mix
Choc. Chip Cookies
& the sweetest note!

Thanks again Katie! 

If you participated in the Sip & Share Swap
Link up & share what you got! 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for hosting this awesome swap! I had a blast and was really happy to be paired with you! I'm glad you liked what I sent you! I know I loved what you got me! Thanks again girl!!

    ReplyDelete