Question #s 5&6

Saturday, November 3, 2012


What are 5 things that make you happy right now?

1. The fact that Thanksgiving & Christmas are right around the corner. I don't have any extended family that live here in GA so to go visit them is always so much fun!

2. My cousin and her husband are moving to GA next year! We will finally have family living here after almost 8 years.



3. There is only one more month left of the semester! Hallelujah! This semester has been a doozy.

4. The red cups at Starbucks are back! Seeing those just make me so happy!

via

5. I might be getting a french bulldog! They are so stinking cute! & I have wanted one for forever.

via

What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?

This is a hard question. I'm not going to go in to detail.
My mom suffered from alcoholism for most of my childhood & as a young girl that was very hard to deal with.
I'm happy to say she has been sober for 3+ years now
:)
Photobucket

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!