Question #7 & #8

Saturday, November 10, 2012

 What is your dream job & why?

I had always wanted to be a nurse or a doctor. For as long as I could remember when anyone asked me what I wanted to do I would say one of those.

Then I started working at a daycare & fell in love with working with kids 
They teach me something new every day and always put a smile on my face
So..I decided to switch gears and wanted desperately to be a pre-k teacher.
& now I have my dream job 
:)

I wouldn't want to do anything else!

What are 5 passions you have?

1. Working with kids has become a passion of mine. I love staying up at night and finding a new and fun ways to teach them something.

2. Blogging has become a huge passion for me. I have met so many incredible girls & now I can't imagine my life without blogging!

3. Music. I love music. There is always a song for something you are going through in life whether it be good or bad. 

4. Relationships whether it be with family friends or boys. I love spending time with the people I love!

5. I absolutely love to organize/decorate. I love changing things around and finding a new place for something. & it makes for a much cleaner house! 

Photobucket

1 comment: