October Favorites

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Today I'm going to be sharing with y'all my favorites from last month!
I love reading these types of posts and discovering new products to buy

This past month I have been a lip junkie
In fact other then a mascara lip products were all I bought
I have 5 to show you today 

top swatch is the Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum
& bottom is the Revlon Lipstain in Crush

Baby Lips in Pink Wink- This is a limited edition one. I got mine at Walgreens I'm not sure if you can get it anywhere else. I love this though and have been wearing it all month.
Sugar Lip Treatment- I got this from Sephora for my little birthday gift they give you. This stuff is amazing. It makes my lips feel like butter and is a great base to put on before putting on lipstick
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lipstain Balm stain in Crush- First off if you haven't tried these things you NEED to. I have been loving dark vampy lips for the fall and this is the perfect dark wine shade.
Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum- I love wearing these when I don't feel like wearing lipstick but just want a little bit of color on my lips. I just throw it in my purse and reapply it through out the day & the best part is its like a lip balm so i don't need a mirror to apply it.
Neosporin Overnight Renewal Therapy- I first heard about this months and months ago from Lauren and picked it up right away. I put this on before bed and when I wake up I have the softest lips.


All my summer foundations don't match me anymore so I had to break out my winter ones.
I found my MAC foundation I had purchased last year and I remembered not liking it but I was in a jam and had to wear it. I loved it though! I think I like it this time around because my face isn't so dry.
Which brings me to my next favorite
Simple hydrating light moisturizer- I have a confession to make. I never used to moisturize..ever.
They would always break me out! This month I noticed my skin was just so dry so I went on the hunt for the perfect moisturizer and found this little gem. I got it at Walmart for less then $10
It has helped my skin out immensely. No more dry skin & it hasn't caused me to break out!
Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara- This is there newest mascara & I love all of there mascaras so I had to try this. I have a love/hate relationship with it. I hate it because it drys so fast. I have to do one eye at a time. However, it makes my lashes look amazing!
NYX butt "naked" eyes palette- I will be doing a whole post dedicated to this later this week
B&BW Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Mist- I'm sure you have all smelled how amazing this is! I used this literally every day.

Last 2 favorites are brushes.


ELF Powder Brush-I actually use this for blending in my foundation and it works great! It makes my skin look flawless.
Sigma F50- I have been loving this for putting on my blush. 

Now its time for Song Favorites!
Leslyn's Lovely Life

Song(s)

Blown Away by Carrie Underwood
&
R.I.P. by Rita Ora


What have some of your favorites been last month?
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Love the Carrie Underwood song!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So timely, I'm heading out at lunch to pick up some new lip balms. I'll check out Baby Lips and Revlon Just Bitten kissable lipstain balm.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep meaning to look for those baby lips when I go to the store but I never remember till I get home! Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There! Beautiful Blog! I am a new follower of yours from the GFC blog hop. I will be looking forward to your blog!

    Tiffany
    http://thedwellingtree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for linking up! I don't think that there is a more fabulous singer than Carrie Underwood- that girl is AMAZING!

    I hope to hear more of your music picks in the future! :)

    xoxo
    Les

    ReplyDelete