November Favorites

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My work week begins today. I'm not sure how I feel about this.
My wallet is thanking me though. All those cyber Monday emails reeled me in! 
I was planning on buying Christmas presents for friends/family
but
ended up buying one thing for my sister and the rest of the stuff I bought was all for myself!

Today I am going to share with you my favorites from this month. I'm glad this month is almost over.
Bring on December!

Beauty Favorites:
I don't have many beauty favorites this month. I tried to just use what I had & not buy any more make up! 



L'oréal 24hr infallible eye shadow in iced latte- I have literally worn this every single day this month. Sometimes I wear it alone or i add another color in my crease. Either way I love this. It makes me look more awake & it is such a gorgeous color. 

L'oréal BB Cream in Light- I wanted a drugstore bb cream for the days I didn't feel like wearing foundation. This does a good job at hiding most of my imperfections. 

theBALM Whats your type? "the body builder" black mascara- I got this mascara in my October Ipsy bag & its the only mascara I have used all month. I love this mascara so much I don't even need to use a second mascara when I use this. It lengthens my lashes and my lashes aren't clumpy.
theBalm recently had a flashsale on Hautelook so I picked another one up!

Dove nourishing oil care detangler- I used to use a Paul Mitchell detangler/leave in conditioner but was running out & didn't feel like paying the big bucks for a detangler. I picked this up & it works just as good if not better! And it was only like $3 at Walmart compared to the $20 i would of paid at Paul Mitchell

Random Favorites: 

Song(s)



white fudge covered oreos- they are so good

Cranberry Frost Febreze- I'm obsessed with my room/bathroom smelling good so I always have a candle burning but this month I reached more for this.

Lastly, I have been loving all the Hallmark Christmas movies they are playing! 

What have some of your favorites been this month?
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I agree about the Paul Mitchell stuff, I used to buy a bunch of their products about 5 years ago but now I find that most of it sucks compared to other brands. I recently purchased the Paul Mitchel color care shampoo and conditioner and it made my hair gross and waxy every time I used it, I ended up just throwing it away.

    I'm really liking some Dove (shampoo & conditioner) & Tresemme (hairspray) products right now that are about 1/3 the price of Paul Mitchell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally agree on the waxy feeling. I had used some sort of paul mitchell shampoo & it made my hair greasy and waxy. it was gross.

      i love tresemme hair spray!

      Delete
  2. I agree with the Paul Mitchell stuff. I use their strengthing shampoo and conditioner and it's so exspensive! I have really bad breakage and split ends I just want a good shampoo for that, that doesn't cost a ton of money! May just have to look in to dove!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try dove or garnier fructis! those are my 2 fav shampoo brands!

      Delete