Most Embarrassing Moment

Thursday, November 29, 2012

I haven't answered any of the 30 get to know me questions in awhile so I thought I would do one today!
I am skipping #9 because I just wasn't feeling it
Todays question is..

Most Embarrassing Moment

Oh Gosh.
My most embarrassing moment was when my family & I were in NYC.
We had been walking around all day.
My sister, mom & I were in the elevator on our way up to our hotel room.
My sister & mom were saying something hilarious
& since I hadn't used the bathroom all day I had a full bladder
Laughing hysterically + full bladder = me peeing my pants in the elevator
but wait, it doesn't end their i proceed to pee all the way down the hall way as well.
Thankfully only one person saw me. & I don't think they realized what was happening. 
I'm sure the security watching the cameras in the hotel were having a good laugh though

Let me know some of your embarrassing moments ;)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! You know you live a good life when the giggles can make you pee! At least only one person saw...and maybe security ;)

    ReplyDelete