Coffee Talk

Thursday, November 15, 2012

This post is super late.
I had one of those days where I didn't stop all day
I finally just got home and am getting ready to go see Breaking Dawn Part 2
I am way to excited about this.
Before I leave heres a little Coffee Talk
Coffee Talk with Natalie Blair
What is your worst habit?
My worst habit is picking my nails! I try to stop but sometimes I don't even realize I am even doing it!
What is your biggest pet peeve? (no, not biggest pet!)
Oh where to even begin!
gum smacking
people who talk way to loud..like, hello I am right here. no need to yell.
people who drive to slow. 
What is annoying you right this very minute?
my dogs will not stop barking
How do you relieve stress?
paint my nails
listen to music
What truly makes you happy?
my family & friends
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Lucky!!! I wanna go see Breaking Dawn 2 too!! NO FAIR!!!! But I have no babysitter :(

    And you just reminded me to pop some gum in hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't stand loud chewers too :)

    enjoy the movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the reasons I've never had a dog is because I think the barking would drive me nuts. The house is noisy enough with a toddler and a baby. Plus if a dog woke up either of them after they'd finally gone to sleep, I can't be responsible for what I might do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Newest Follower :) I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How was BDP2? I'm not going to see it until the Tuesday or Wednesday after Thanksgiving, even though I did a countdown on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was unbelievably good! SO much better then all the other ones! I was in awe the whole time!

      Delete
  6. people in your life are absolutely the best thing to be thankful for!

    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete