27 days till Christmas!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I am so excited for Christmas this year! 
Lindsey made up these questions & I thought they were perfect for getting into the holiday spirit! 

Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute?
I start mine on Black Friday! Waiting till the last minute stresses me out. I do go and get a few last minute things but I usually have most of my shopping done sooner. 

If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?
ELF! It is my favorite Christmas movie ever. 

source

Which do you like better: Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
I like both. I love Christmas Eve because my family & I have fun traditions but i love Christmas day because well its Christmas day! 

When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?
Usually on Thanksgiving we put up the tree. My mom decorates it. 
When my siblings & I were little we would decorate it & then the next day my mom would take it down & re decorate it! We would be so mad! 



White lights or colored lights?
White lights because they are so classic.

Are you guilty at peeking at your presents or do you like the surprise?
As a kid I was totally guilty of peeking. Now that I am older I love the surprise! 

Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or in Santa's Workshop?
Santa's Workshop! Who needs gingerbread men when you have Santa and elves!

Tell us your Christmas Eve traditions!
On Christmas Eve night we go out to a super nice restaurant in Atlanta. Then we take a carriage ride and look at all the lights!  Then when we come home we all get into are matching Christmas pajamas and watch Scrooge.



If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?
Channing freaking Tatum

What tops your tree?
a gold star 

Can you name the 12 days of Christmas?
5 golden rings. 2 turtle doves. 3 french hens. & a partridge in a pear tree. no idea if these are right!

Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?
Never. But I think it would be fun to do.

Do you countdown to Christmas? If so, how many days are left?
27 days! 

What are some foods and treats you can count on having every holiday season?
christmas cookies
Eggnog shakes

How has Christmas kept its magic for you as you've grown older?
Just being with my family & seeing all the holiday lights 


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Elf is the best!! I love white lights too, and my husband likes red?! It makes our tree look demonic. I hope I can convince him of white lights this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! What a fun post :) I'm seriously excited for Christmas this year! It makes me even more excited after reading your post.

    Hey, did you know your a 'No Reply' blogger?? That means I can't reply to your comments on my blog via email :( Just know I'm not ignoring you! I do all my responding to comments through emails. It's a really easy fix though- Paige has a great 'step by step' to change this!
    http://www.elopingstethoscope.com/2012/07/no-reply-bloggers-i-got-ya-covered.html

    Hope you're having a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for letting me know! think i fixed it :)

      Delete