What I'm Loving!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I hope y'all are having a good week!
My week has been sucky.
So instead of writing all the things I have been hating this week
I'm keeping it positive & linking up for What I love Wednesday! 

I'm loving that I just turned in my 2 papers that I have been working on for what feels like forever

I'm loving the fact that pretty little liars halloween special was on last night
SO GOOD.
however I do not approve that it
doesn't start up again till Jan.8

via

I'm loving all things plum/wine colored

via

I'm loving all the people that signed up for the Sip & Share Swap


I'm loving Tswifts new album 

via

I'm loving baby lips 
I have been obsessed lately

via


I'm loving this summer weather we're having here in GA
It was 80 yesterday




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Jealous of your weather, it has been close to the fifties here in MD (except for today)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am jealous of your weather, this weekend is supposed to be cold here in Wisconsin...blah. But good hoodie, scarf, boots kind of weather! I just bought the rest of Taylor Swifts album today. One of my favorites on her album is the song 'All too well' and Red. That plum color is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very jealous of your weather. I decided two weeks of wearing cute boots is enough, I would like my summer back pretty please! I just got the pink baby lips and LOVE it =)

    ReplyDelete