The Nail Files

Friday, October 26, 2012

This post is late considering I usually have something posted some time in the morning
BUT
better late then never
Today I'm linking up with the nail files 

To be honest with you I haven't painted my nails all week
but thats because I didn't have to!
Earlier in the week (Monday) I used Revlon Spanish Moss 


It lasted all week! I noticed a little chipping on Wednesday but nothing major
I have been loving Revlon polishes. They last forever and have a great formula.
Today I used Revlon Dreamer

Love this baby blue color!

Hope y'all have a great weekend!
& don't forget to check out the Sip & Share Swap I'm hosting!
Last day to sign up is Next Wed


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. That green is so pretty! I had a Revlon polish on this week too but mine didn't last as long :(

    ReplyDelete