The Nail Files-Pink for Breast Cancer

Friday, October 5, 2012

This week I went pink for breast cancer 
I also wanted to try something fun & different 
I decided to try Caviar nails
I was surprised at how easy it was to do.
I just went to Michael's and got the micro beads.
& then just painted a black coat on every nail
& then one nail at a time paint another coat and then sprinkle the micro beads over your nail & pat them down 
Mine lasted a day. It could of lasted longer but I was to scared to take a shower with them because I didn't want the beads all up in my hair.
I don't think I would ever do it on all my nails again just because it doesn't last long but I would do it on an accent nail!
My other manicure this week was for breast cancer
I used Julep Niecy 
On my ring finger I added some sparkles w/ Sinful Colors Pink Glitter
& my middle finger I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White Out
& just used Julep Niecy for the pink ribbon


Hope y'all have a great weekend!
  Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I really like your breast cancer awareness nails!

    I've been too worried about those caviar nails to try them, but yours look really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! the caviar nails are soo easy to do & they stayed on pretty good! if you try them make sure to put a top coat on just the tips of your nails to prevent the micro beads from coming off.

      Delete
  2. Love the breast cancer color and the accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexandrea both sets of those nails are so pretty! Very creative for breast cancer awareness. I can't beleive you did those both yourself, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks coley! it was so easy to do, i was kind surprised!

      Delete
  4. love them both and what they stand for! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pink ribbon nails!

    I wanted to try caviar nails but heard it falls off easily so I didn't try. Looks cool though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the event you may e-mail me with a number of recommendations on just the way you made your weblog look this excellent,
    I'd be grateful.

    Here is my web site; having trouble getting pregnant

    ReplyDelete