Sunday Social

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Favorite Childhood Book?
For some reason as soon as I read this question The Giving Tree immediately popped into my head.
When I was younger I loved to read. I still like to read now but when I was younger you would always find me with a book. I like the giving trees message and remember reading it over and over again.
via

Favorite Book lately?
My favorite Book(s) lately have to be hands down the 50 shades trilogy,
Enough said.
via

Book you wish you could live in?
Any of the Harry Potter books. I think it would be so cool to do magic!


If you could be any character from a book who would it be and why?
I would be Allie Hamilton from the Notebook.
Who wouldn't want to be married to Noah Calhoun? 
Perfection.
via
Favorite Book turned Movie?
I loved the Harry Potter books when I was younger, I think I read every single one of them twice. I was so excited when they were turned into movies.
Favorite Magazines
Vogue, Glamour, Marie Claire, InStyle, Lucky & Elle
via


Sunday Social
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind popping into a Harry Potter book just to see what it'd be like with all of that magic! :) Stopping by from the link up! Happy Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree about the Harry Potter one! For sure! You didn't list it but ALlure is a good magazine (cheap too) great beauty tips :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya know for some reason i never read Allure. I'm all for cheap though! I'll have to start reading it!

      Delete
  3. Oh man The Giving Tree! I've not read that book in forever but that sure is a good childhood book! total classic.

    ReplyDelete