Sunday Social-All about Halloween

Sunday, October 28, 2012

I can't believe Halloween is in just a couple days! October has gone by so fast!
I'm excited for cooler weather. Last week it was in the 80s & now this week it will be in the high 50s!
yay for sweater/boot weather

What was your favorite halloween costume as a kid?
I don't think i had a favorite costumer as a kid. My mom would usually pick my costume.
Although when i was a "pre-teen" I was a pop star & thought I was the bees knees 

If you could go back and dress up as something what would it be?
I would probably want to be a princess of some sort. Since I would never pick what I was for Halloween & since I was a kid I would assume I would want to be a princess!

Favorite costume as an adult?
I never really dress up anymore & If I do its very last minute and not very exciting

Favorite Halloween candy?
I'm loving those caramel apple suckers this year
so yummy

Favorite Halloween memory?
My great grandpa came over for Halloween one year & we went trick or treating and watched some football game & I remember we had to have the Tv up extremely loud because he couldn't hear. 
He passed away a couple years ago so I love remembering those memories

Whats your favorite scary movie?
I love all the Paranormal movies
To me they aren't that scary but still make me scream & jump out of my skin


Sunday Social

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. stopping by from the hop!! i've never tried caramel apple suckers but they sound yummy!!!

    Helene in Between
    100 Follower giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest follower here! I found you through the Sunday link up! Cute blog, I can’t wait to read more!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete