Sip & Share Swap!

Monday, October 22, 2012

I have been loving swaps lately so I thought why not host one of my own?!
I then asked my bloggy friend Coley to host it with me! 


We wanted to do something a little different then nail polish or make up & wanted it to be a little more personal.
Since colder months are on there way we decided to do a mug swap & any other coffee/tea goodies you want to add. 
Thats not it though! We wanted to make it a little more personal and add something written to share. 
(note, quote, recipe)
OR 
something that can be read
(magazine)


Rules:

The swap link up begins: TODAY! Oct. 22
Link-up ends: Wed Oct. 31st
Swap Partner Reveal: Fri Nov 2nd
Email your partner as soon as possible so you can start shopping!
Spending Limit: $20
Ship Package by: Mon Nov 12th 
Link back up and post your goodies: Friday Nov 23


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the idea for this swap! Can't wait to participate! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea! Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete