September Favorites

Monday, October 1, 2012

Since today is October 1st.
& speaking of that. ummm where did September go?
seriously it feels like it was just the beginning of September.
But anyways today I am doing my September favorites! 
Face:

Revlon Colorstay whipped foundation- I have seriously fallen in love with this. It blends so well and gives great coverage.
Laura Geller Balance-N-Brighten Foundation- Oh.My.Gosh this stuff is legit. It makes my face look flawless. I use it by itself or pair it with a liquid foundation. 
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer- This concealer blends so well and really brightens up under my eyes because it is a 2 in 1 concealer and highlighter. 
Clean and Clear advantage acne spot treatment- Lets face it we all have that occasional pimple or 2. This stuff seriously works miracles. I like it better then Proactive even. I put a dab on my problem area at night and when I wake up in the morning the redness is gone and it has gone down significantly. I have gotten my siblings and friends to try it and they love it to!
Eyes:

Naked Palette(sin,naked,sidecar,&buck)-These colors have been my favorite out of the naked palette this month. They are just gorgeous and perfect for fall
Maybelline EyeStudio(Cozy)- This quad is freaking amazing. It is PERFECT perfect perfect for Fall. & the colors are "cozy"
Maybelline One By One Mascara- This is my holy grail mascara. It does not make my lashes clumpy it separates them and gives them volume.
Lips:
NYX Sugar Pie on top & Mac Angel on bottom
Mac(Angel)- This is the perfect pink for my skin tone. I've lost my tan so I'm white now and this pink doesn't drown me out. It's the perfect girly light pink shade.
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss(Sugar Pie)- I think I mentioned this in my last favorites but that's because I just love it so much! I like pairing this color on top of Angel or Hue. It gives it some shine and finishes off my lips.
Nivea Milk & Honey- I am addicted to this stuff. I want to go buy 1 more to put in my purse because I have to have this stuff near me at all times. 
Random:
 Song(s)-The A Team by Ed Sheeran
As Long As You Love Me by Justin Beiber
& Run by Matt Nathanson 
 Candle-Cider Lane
Perfume-Ck Shock
Drink- Starbucks Refreshers (its kind of a problem)
Let me know what your favorites were last month! I'm nosey & wanna know!
Photobucket

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!