Question #3

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Describe your relationship with your parents




My mom is my best friend. Up until my senior year of high school we didn't get along to much though. 
I was a teenager who thought my mom was annoying and that I was independent and did not need her. 
I grew out of that though and now she is the closest person in my life. 
I don't know what I would do without her


My dad is one of the funniest people I know. 
I love him so much & want to find a husband that has the same amazing qualities my dad does.
My dad and I are very close and just like my mom I don't know what in the world I would do without him.
I love spending time with him and doing daddy/daughter stuff.

Needless to say my relationship with my parents is amazing. They are the best parents a girl could ask for.  


I am hosting a Sip & Share Swap  so make sure & check it out!! 



AND

I'm participating in a group giveaway so don't miss out on that!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I didn't get along with my mom either growing up. But my dad and I are super close and always have been! Daddy's girl for life! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I was in the same boat as you! I didn't appreciate my Mom like I do now! Also, I mentioned you in my post today ;)

    ReplyDelete