Question #2

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Describe 3 legitimate fears you have & explain how they became fears.

Being alone forever.
Now I know I am only 22 and shouldn't worry about it but it's something that crosses my mind and it scares me. I don't want to end up being the crazy cat or in my case dog lady. 
I am kind of picky because my parents have set a great example of what a marriage should be like.
I've also seen from 3 of my aunts what a ugly divorce is like & I want to find someone who I know and he knows that no matter what we will be together forever. 
Getting robbed
My neighbors have gotten robbed & ever since then I have been terrified of getting robbed to.
Whenever I am home alone I make sure all the doors are locked & whenever my dogs barks at something I will immediately go and make sure it's not someone trying to break in.
Hospitals
Hospitals just freak me out. I don't know why I ever became afraid of them but they scare me.
A couple months ago I was having a hard time breathing and my mom wanted to take me to the hospital. I had a full on panic attack as soon as she said hospital. I did not want to go.
Is anyone else afraid of these things?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The getting robbed part sounds scary. I'm not scared of that but I probably would be if it happened to my neighbor too.

    ReplyDelete