Polishaholic Swap Reveal!

Friday, October 12, 2012

I signed up for my second blog swap a couple weeks ago. 
The "polishaholic swap" hosted by Allie & Allison 



I was partnered up with the lovely Jules over at My Mom's a whack job

mymomsawhackjob.blogspot.com

I love her blog & know y'all would to so go check her out!

She seriously spoiled me! 7 nail polishes! 7! 
& I love every single one of them! & cannot wait to try them out! 

 

But, she didn't stop there. 

How freaking cute right?!

Thanks Jules!
You totally spoiled me girl!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. So glad you liked it and that i found your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the stuff you got! 7 polishes is amazing! Thanks for swapping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the link up!!! Love all of those colors!

    P.S. I am your newest follower!!!! :)

    Stop by and say hi!!

    ReplyDelete