OHP- Halloween Costumes

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I have been scouring Pinterest for some costume ideas
& thought it would be fun to share w/ you what I found!
Also, can I just say that there are a lot more cute costumes out there now then when I was a kid


Source: bdghostriderz.com via alonzodarrin on Pinterest


Source: herblog.com via Yu on Pinterest
                                     

                                                                    Source: thehighheeledhostess.com via Lisa on Pinterest




                                                                      Source: puttinghealthfirst.com via Angelica on Pinterest


                                                                 Source: costume-works.com via June on Pinterest



                                                              Source: creatingreallyawesomefreethings.com via Heather on Pinterest


These costumes are way better then what I have been.
In the past years I have been a zebra, lion, little ms. piggy, & a pop star 
Why my mom liked dressing me up as a animal I will never know. 

What have some of your costumes been?


                                                                                             
Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. i would absolutely be the loofa if i didn't have a wedding halloween weekend!

    ReplyDelete