Nail Files-Favorite Fall Polishes

Friday, October 12, 2012

One of the reasons I love Fall is because I can pull out all my darker nail colors
I'm going to share with y'all my top 7 favorite fall polishes


                                      

Starting from the left
Pure Ice in All Nighter- I recently just got this in a swap and have fallen in love with it. It is the perfect deep red. & thats just ONE coat.
Maybelline Color Show in Boho Gold- I did a whole post on this polish you can find here
I cannot wait to be wearing this all Fall
Essie in Raspberry- I like wearing this for a pop of color it is such a happy color
Orly in Rage- If I had to pick my favorite nail polish ever this would probably be it. I just love how this looks. & who isn't obsessed with rose gold?!
Sinful Colors in Black On Black- There is just something about black nails in the Fall. I love the way it looks.
Nicole by OPI in Khloe Had A Little Lam-Lam- This isn't a color I would normally wear but my sister had bought it and I ended up liking it so much I just may have stolen it from her. 
Julep in Sophie- This is my absolutely favorite Nude color for Fall


What are some of your favorite Polishes for the Fall?
I'd love to try some new colors!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I loveeeeee Essie's Raspberry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous colors!! and they're all perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Julep Sophie! One of my favorite new fall colors for sure :)

    ReplyDelete