My Pinsessions

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I told myself Sunday night that I would not go on Pinterest this week.
I would do my homework & study for midterms.
HA, what a joke that turned out to be.
2 minutes in and I was pinning away.



                                                                           Source: bloom.com via Madeline on Pinterest











                                                                              Source: etsy.com via Amber on Pinterest


                                                                         Source: 25.media.tumblr.com via Megan on Pinterest



                                                                              Source: megs6001.polyvore.com via Sarah on Pinterest


 
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. i love that last outfit collage. so warm and cozy!

    have a lovely day!
    xo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those nails look so cool! The outfit it super cute too! Very fall like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit you put together and the nails :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete