Just Add Color Swap Reveal

Thursday, October 11, 2012

I signed up for the Just Add Color Swap hosted by Jessica & Ashlee
Today I am revealing my goodies to y'all! 
I was partnered up with the lovely Jen over at Dexter Morgans Momma
She is so sweet and I love her blog so go check her out! 

nerds, Mike & Ikes, and adorable "a" note cards 

halloween tissues, the cutest scarf that I cannot wait to wear, & 2 elf nail polishes
I am so excited to try the polishes, I have been wanting to try them! 



Thank You Jen for all my goodies! 
I absolutely love everything!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. so glad you liked everything! I loved my stuff to. I have to get a blog post put up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen is one of my favorite blog buddies! Looks like she hooked you up. I love the scarf, so colorful! The nail polish colors look really great too! I loved doing this swap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute stuff!! And I love how she included candy! ~Your newest follower~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that scarf! Your swap partner did great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun fall package! Love the scarf!

    Stopping by (a little late) from the linkup! :)
    Christina at Easily Entertained

    ReplyDelete