It's OK

Thursday, October 4, 2012

It's okay


...that I bought a pair of shoes that I didn't really need..they were just so cute!

...to spend hours on pinterest instead of doing homework

...to watch hours & hours of jersey shore re runs 

...that I haven't painted my nails all week

...& haven't straightened my hair all week #naturalhairdontcare

...to be anxiously counting down the days till Pretty Little Liars Halloween Special 

...to have Starbucks more then once a week

...to be so excited to see Pitch Perfect & Taken 2


What's okay with your Thursday?


Its Ok Thursdays
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I raise my glass to you! I'm a pinterest-er as well and will gladly do that to avoid doing homework! lol. Of course I use any excuse to get out of homework! Bleh! Hope you have a great Thursday! Maybe a no-homework one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. luckily its a homework free weekend so i can pinterest w/o feeling guilty :)

      Delete
  2. I gave up Pinterest for lent and now I never get on. I know I know shame shame. I broke one of my bad habits ;) And yes multiple starbucks is definitely ok!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, you go girl! I don't think I could do that lol

      Delete
  3. Hey girly - I just found your blog!

    I love all of these! They are all so true! Did Pretty Little Liars start up again? I could have sworn the season ended a couple weeks ago! Lol I'm lost. & to be honest, I don't think I've ever bought shoes because I 'need' them. It's almost always an impulsive move because of their cuteness ((:

    Happy Thursday!!

    xo, Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are having a 2 hour Halloween Special Episode!

      Delete
  4. I love pinterest, so addicting! I have natural curly hair and I like to straighten it. I just hating putting in the time! Love PLL, though I am only on season 2! I totally want to see Pitch Perfect but my husband said no way he would see it with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have curly curly hair so straightening it takes foreverrrrr, Pitch Perfect looks soooo funny, your husband is gonna miss out!

      Delete