I Love Fall

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hey Lovies!
As you know this week on my blog is all about FALL.
So, today I am answering some fun questions!

Favorite Fall lip product?
During Fall & Winter I try not to wear lipsticks because I feel a lot of them are to drying for the colder months. I love Revlon Lip Butters because they are moisturizing and give just the right amount of color.

Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
It's hard to pick just one favorite but raspberry by Essie has been my favorite so far this Fall.
I feel like during the Fall/Winter it is dark and gloomy out so I love to brighten up my lip or nails.
This color isn't to bright but gives just the right amount of color to brighten up your look.

Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?
Hot drink- Pumpkin Spice Latte
duh.
Cold drink- Salted Caramel Frappuccino 
yum.
source


Favorite Fall Candle?
Cider Lane
I have almost finished burning the large candle in less then a month
& I never finish large candles...ever

Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory?
I'm obsessed w/ leopard print..especially in the Fall time
I recently just got a scarf at target & love it for the Fall

Haunted house, haunted hayride, or haunted corn maze?
I hate getting scared to the point where I will punch you out of just pure fear. 
If I had to pick one I would choose a haunted hayride because I am moving and with a bunch of people.

Favorite Halloween Movie(s)?
Casper & Hocus Pocus
These two movies are so cute and funny
and obviously not scary
source

Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
I am not a huge fan of sweets. If i do feel like something sweet I will go for Milky Ways or Mini M&Ms
There is just something about the Minis that are so much better then the regular.
Why is that?

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!
I still do not know! If you have any ideas let me know!


What is your Favorite thing about Fall?
My favorite thing about Fall is knowing that Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner. I love those Holidays because families all come together & have so much fun!
Really though I love everything about Fall. The cooler weather, the changing of the leaves, apple picking, sugared donuts & cider, and the list goes on & on! 


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. ugh I love that Essie color! I couldn't decide between that color, Recessionisita, or Angora Cardi last week for a new fall color. I ended up with Recessionisita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bough Hocus Pocus this past weekend. I can't wait to watch it. I love Halloween.

    ReplyDelete