H54F!

Friday, October 19, 2012

I haven't linked up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk in a couple weeks
I had a crazy week so I thought I'd share with you the little things that got me through it!

Photobucket

1. I had a 2 day work week. Only because I was sick, but hey at least it was a day off right?!

2. I received my first Ipsy bag this week. I am so glad I decided to get it. I love it & it was chevron & had 2 full size samples. Heck yes!

3. I won my first giveaway this week from Coley & couldn't be more excited! 

4. Speaking of Coley, we are planning a little surprise so make sure and check back Monday!

5. My sister also had a day off this week so we had a fun sister day! 
I hope y'all had a great week! Make sure and stop by on Monday to see what Coley and I have been working on! 
Photobucket

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!