Fall Bucket List

Monday, October 15, 2012

Happy or Not so Happy Monday!
Today I am sharing my Fall Bucket List with you


Carve Pumpkins- I have already painted/decorated a pumpkin this year. I still want to carve one though! Will probably do this a little bit closer to Halloween!
I always say I wanna carve a pumpkin but then it turns out crappy. This year I'm determined to take my time and make it look good!
pumpkin I decorated
Have a bonfire- We have a fire pit in my backyard & never use it. I don't know why because it is so nice but no one ever uses it. I WILL have a bonfire this year!
via
Make a pie- I don't think I have ever made a pie. This year I want to make an apple or pumpkin pie. I think I will be doing this today with my mom!
Go to a football game- This is on my list every single year and guess what I never go to one. Hopefully this year I can go to Athens and see the dawgs play!
via
Learn/Try to knit a scarf- Last winter my Grandma & Aunt tried teaching me to knit. I want to try to knit a cute scarf for the Winter! I tried last year and it was a big fat fail.
Have a Fall Photo Shoot- 2 years ago my sister and some of our friends went to a bunch of different places and took a ton of pictures. They are my all time favorite pictures & I wanna do it again this year!
It's so much fun to jump in a pile of leaves and to take pictures with all the pretty colors.
What's on your bucket list this Fall?
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great bucket list! I need to carve a pumpkin. Yours looks fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete