10 Products I Would Repurchase

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I hope everyone had a great Monday!
My Monday consisted of rain, rain & more rain.
Oh & leaving my umbrella in the car like such a smarty & having to run out to my car when it was POURING w/ a plastic bag over my head. Such a cute look, i know.
Pretty sure I learned my lesson to ALWAYS bring in my umbrella.
On top of that, part of my windshield wiper kept on coming off so I would have to constantly pull over & get out & fix it
What a Monday. 
Anyways, today I am sharing with you 10 Products I would Repurchase
1. My first product is a foundation and it is the Revlon Colorstay Whipped. I am in the color Nude & I picked this foundation because I don't think its to heavy like my Mac foundation is. I also think its build able & gives me more of a natural look.
2. This next product I am completely obsessed with. It is the Maybelline Dream Matte Powder & I am in the color Medium Beige. This powder is a translucent  & it does a great job at keeping me Matte. I have the Balms translucent powder and a Rimmel Matte powder that I wanted to try & I haven't tried them yet because I love the Dream Matte Powder so much!
3. The concealer I chose is the Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 concealer & highlighter. I am almost out of this and will be repurchasing it ASAP. I was using the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer which i absolutely loved but I love this Rimmel concealer even more. A little goes a long ways and it brightens up my under eyes so well.
4. Nars Laguna Bronzer is hands down the best bronzer ever. It doesn't make me muddy or orange. I do have to use a light hand with it but it is just so gorgeous for contouring. 
5. For eyeshadow I had to of course include the Naked palette. It has so many pretty shades & you can achieve so many different looks with it.
6. The Maybelline 24 hour tattoo in barely beige is absolutely gorgeous. I use it as a base with other eye shadows or even just wear it by itself. 
7. I have an extremely oily eye area. I have tried high end products and low end products and the only eye liner that does not make me look like a scary raccoon is the Maybelline Line Express. It is a pencil eye liner and I find it so easy to just swipe on my water line. 
8. I have become sort of a blush fanatic recently and have been trying out a lot of blushes. The one I always seem to come back to though is Hard Candy Fox in a Box in Spicy & Sweet. I love the 4 colors in this blush. They are great blended all together or you can just use one shade.
9. My all time favorite mascara is of course Maybelline One by One Volume Express. I have mentioned this in my September Favorites & Mascara Routine. I have repurchased this mascara a numerous amount of times & will cont. to do so.
10. I recently just purchased this lipstick but I have fallen in love with it and know that when I run out I will be buying it again. This lipstick is Angel by Mac. It is the perfect soft pink nude color.
Let me know what products you have or will be repurchasing! 
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. if blogging has taught me anything it's that i NEED that naked palette!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! it took me awhile to give into buying it, but it is SO worth it!

      Delete
  2. I've heard so much about the naked palette but I haven't splurged yet! I should though... I have a sephora gift card from two years ago. Ha.

    Thanks for sharing!

    xo
    SEL
    growinglaughingandlovinginlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, you need to splurge! You will not regret it!

      Delete
  3. The Naked palette is at the top of my birthday wish list! I love all of the products you selected! :)

    I am your newest follower, and I would love for you to follow me back! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Hope you have a fabulous day!

    xoxo
    Les

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the naked palette and nars laguna as well! my bronzer is running out though :s
    your blog is so much fun to read, i immediately followed :) hehe

    anansays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete