Weekend Update- Haulage

Monday, September 24, 2012

I hope everyone had a fun weekend!
It was gorgeousssss here in Georgia this weekend! To bad it can't be like that all year round.
Today I am linking up with Sami for a Weekend Update

This weekend consisted of nothing but shopping for me. I swear I have a problem. 
But I got some great deals so my wallet is happy.

Saturday I went shopping for a swap I am doing. 
I went to Target & I should have known I couldn't walk out of there without getting myself anything.

This scarf I have been eyeing for no joke about 3 months. I had it in my hand and then would always walk out with out it. Well, I finally got it! & I got a Matte nail polish to try that Coley had talked about.

On Sunday I woke up to a email from Ulta.

You can bet your butt as soon as I got out of church I was there.

I didn't go overboard but the sale is until Friday so I will probably be going back. I just can't help it!
If y'all use the revelon 24 hour whipped foundation you need to go stock up! its only $8.39!
Oh, and don't forget to use the $3.50 off $10 or more coupon! 

Have a great Monday :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! I "accidentally" bought myself a scarf this weekend too (along with one for my partner of course). I just couldn't resist after looking at so many.

    Is that the Revlon butter balm? Let me know if you like it, I've been wanting to try that one for awhile now.

    Glad you had a great shopping weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a couple of the Revelon Lip Butters & I love them all! Would def reccomend them!

      Delete
  2. Found you through the link up :)
    Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think if you've been eyeing an item for that long, it's meant to be! :)
    happy monday!

    xo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete