TJ Maxx

Saturday, September 8, 2012

My mom and I went shopping yesterday and of course we had to hit up TJ Maxx. I had a mini freak out when I saw about 30 or so Essie nail polishes for only $3.99! The best thing was that they were mostly fall colors!
Score!
I had to contain myself and only limit myself to four. My nail polish collection is getting a little bit ridiculous.


Top Left: Very Structured
It is a classic burnt sienna color
Top Right: Little Brown Dress
A deep brown color
Bottom Left: Soiree Mauve
A dark dusty pink color
Bottom Right: Glamour Purse
Is an almond taupe color

Starting from the left: Soiree Mauve, Very Structured, Glamour Purse, and Little Brown Dress

I think these shades are perfect for fall!
Let me know in the comments what your favorite shade is! I think mine is Very Structured, but I love them all!




2 comments:

  1. I love those kind of finds at Tj Maxx! I really like the color Soiree Mauve.

    ReplyDelete