This Or That?!

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Today I am doing the This or That Tag!


Makeup:
blush or bronzer- i would have to say bronzer so i don't look pasty white haha
lip gloss or lipstick- lipstick bc lip gloss is to sticky
eye liner or mascara- mascara! it makes me look more awake
foundation or concealer- concealer so I can look more awake
neutral or color eye shadow- love my neutrals
pressed or loose eye shadows- pressed bc loose shadows are to messy
brushes or sponges- I've never used sponges so I would have to go with brushes

Nails:
OPI or china glaze- This is hard! I'm gonna go with OPI just bc I have more of them
long or short- i work with kids and have to keep them short
acrylic or natural- natural
brights or darks- brights in summer/spring and darks in fall/winter
flower or no flower- no flower on my nails but my toes yes

Body:
perfume or body splash- perfume bc it lasts longer
lotion or body butter- lotion
body wash or soap- body wash
lush or other bath company- lush

Fashion:
jeans or sweat pants-depends what I'm doing. For fashion purposes jeans but for comfort purposes sweat pants
long sleeve or short- long sleeve
dresses or skirts- dresses
stripes or plaid- stripes
flip flops or sandals- flip flops
scarves or hats- scarves! 
studs or dangly earrings- studs for sure
necklace or bracelets- bracelets
heels or flats- flats
cowboy boots or riding boots- riding boots
jacket or hoodie- hoodie!
forever 21 or charlotte russe- forever 21
abercrombie or hollister- abercrombie
saks 5th or nordstrom- We dont have a Saks where I live so Nordstrom

Hair:
curly or straight- I have naturally curly hair & I straighten it bc I like straight hair 
bun or ponytail- bun
bobby pins or butterfly kisses- bobby pins
hair spray or gel- hair spray for sure
long or short- long but i am actually thinking of going kinda short but we'll see
light or dark-dark
side swept bangs or full bangs- side swept
up or down- down!

Random:
rain or shine- shine
summer or winter- summer
fall or spring- FALL!
chocolate or vanilla- chocolate
east coast or wet coast- west coast!

Let me know in the comments if we have any similarities or differences :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!