Sunday Social

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Happy Sunday Lovelies. 
I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Sunday Social

What do you miss most about being a kid?
I miss not having a care in the world. I see my pre schoolers & envy them. There biggest worry is getting to the swings first at recess. 
Oh, to be young again.
Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
I'm pretty sure I win the award for the most embarrassing nickname as a kid.
I don't even know why my parents called me this.
My nickname was Duba.
Thankfully, no one calls me that anymore. Phew.
What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
When I was in elementary school my brother & sister were in pre pre-school at the same school.
During recess I would go visit them. 
My favorite play activity though was the big dome jungle gym type thing.
What did you want to be when you grew up?
I have always wanted to be a teacher. My mom bought me this whole teacher set up with a chalkboard and desk and I would "teach" my siblings. 
What was your favorite toy?
My favorite toy was my barbies & barbie house
I was obsessed
What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
My parents would always have music on & I loved the song baby baby by Amy Grant.
They caught me multiple times in a corner by myself dancing and shaking my hips.
Till this day they tease me. 
Psh, I liked to let loose give me a break!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. i loved playing teacher too :) good thing i am one now!

    oh how i envy kids,no worries for them!

    happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. always nice to "meet" other teacher bloggers!!!

    and i was a HIGE barbie fan as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to make my little brother play school with me. I would give him math and spelling tests and then grade them... He HATED playing with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved playing teacher as a kid and grading papers! I was obsessed with barbies too. I think I secretly played with them till I was in 5th grade! I found your blog via Dexter Morgans Mama. Your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete