Remembering 9/11

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

When September 11, 2001 happened I was 12 years old.
At the time I was living in Michigan. I was at school and sitting in wood shop class. All of a sudden another teacher came in the room letting my teacher know what had happened.
I was kind of to young at the time to understand what was going on. All i knew was that it had to be something big and scary. 
Parents were coming to the school and picking up there kids. I just remember pure chaos.
I finished out the day at school and rode the bus home. My mom was waiting for me at the bus stop.
I asked her what was going on and she said she would tell me later.
I don't remember if she ever did tell me. I don't think I even understood how big this was till I was a little older.



A couple years ago I visited New York and saw ground zero. I have seen it on Tv before that but actually seeing it in person was really overwhelming.


Let's all take a minute out of our day to remember what happened. Let's pray for all the people who died and for their families they left behind. 


forever in our hearts <3

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!