Mascara Routine

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Today lets talk about mascara. 
I don't know about you but i LOVE mascara. It can take you from drab to fab in just a few seconds. 
My lashes are pretty long but sparse. 
I've found the perfect mascara combo that gives me some extra volume and doesn't clump!
I use Maybelline's Mega Plush (water proof) & then Maybelline's One By One.
                    
 Mega Plush (water proof) 
-gel-mousse formula
-great for volume  
- I bought the waterproof bc I heard the regular smudges & no one wants to be looking like a raccoon!
-It is hard to take off bc it is waterproof
-retails for about $7
-wouldn't wear this by itself but its great along side another mascara


One By One
-great for separating lashes
-the wand grabs every lash
-if you have any clumps it combs them out
-perfect for getting your bottom lashes
-easy to take off
retails for about $8 

   
                
If you are looking for a new mascara give these 2 a try!
Photobucket

2 comments: