It's OK Thursday

Thursday, September 27, 2012



Its Ok Thursdays
It's OK
...that instead of writing the 2 papers that are due, I am writing this blog post instead

...that I have been living off of coffee all week

...that I have a mountain of laundry to do & don't plan on getting to it anytime soon

...that all I will be thinking about today is that Grey's Anatomy is on tonight! yay for Fall Tv Shows!

...to be obsessed with The Challenge

...to believe that if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all

...to absolutely love Adam Levine

...that one of my 4 year olds flicked me off yesterday (bc she has saw her brother do it & he said it means your mad at the person) iy yi yi 

Whats OK with you today?
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I am from Georgia!!! Following you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a teacher too. :)

    I like Adam Levine... I mean, he's not bad to look at. At all.

    And the laundry? Ugh. I procrastinated for weeks, which is so unlike me. It's taken me three days to catch up. Of course, in a matter of three more days, it'll be a mountain again!

    Newest follower and found you from the linkup!

    xo
    SEL
    growinglaughingandlovinginlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My DVR is flooded with new fall tv shows coming back! Love it!
    Stopping by from the link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog :) I'm a new GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! Found you from the link-up! What a catchy blog title.
    I am also super excited for fall tv. My DVR is soooooooooooooo full from the past few weeks. I am in serious need of a catch-up session soon. Enjoy Grey's tonight!!

    I hope you visit my blog and check out my Fall giveaway! It ends soon!
    http://careerdesirestobottlesanddiapers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete